Jump aboard for the future
Whether you are looking for vocational training, cooperative education or internships – we offer a step onto the career ladder. We also provide attractive development opportunities for candidates who already have professional experience.
Discover the diverse opportunities to join DB Cargo BTT and put your career on a fast track.
For school leavers, vocational training in:
- Freight forwarding and logistics services (in cooperation with the Julius Leber School, Frankfurt am Main)
- Office management (in cooperation with BBS 3, Mainz)
For dual study program students:
- Forwarding, transport and logistics
- Project engineering (both in cooperation with DHBW Mannheim)
- Start date October 1
- Online test, application, assessment center
- Find more information here or go straight to the university
- We recommend you apply 18 months in advance
- Business informatics (in cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Mainz)
- Start date August 1
- Application, interview
We also offer external students the opportunity to write their thesis at our company. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to find out more about potential working areas.
We also welcome working students in the areas of sales, operational business, HR, quality management, projects and marketing services. Check the current vacancies listed here or make a speculative application.
If you are interested in a graduate trainee program, we can offer you two options:
Euro Trail Trainee:
- Start date November 11
- Duration: 18 months
- Internationally oriented graduate trainee program with two placements abroad
- Experience different departments
- Get to know the company
- Develop a professional network
Direct Train BTT:
- Graduate trainee program targeted toward a specific position
- Experience different departments, get to know the company, develop a professional network
- Flexible start dates
- Duration: 12 months
- Bachelor's and Master's graduates with maximum two years' professional experience since their degree
We would also be delighted to hear from you if you are interested in completing an internship with us lasting at least three months.
We offer a wealth of development opportunities for experienced professionals, such as:
- Joining sales and logistics departments
- International business development
- Projects and logistics
- Resource management, e.g. in billing and quality management
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in any of our career opportunities: